Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Butt Comb

As with all other areas I'm settling into a routine here with mom and dad.  Every month mom takes care of my preventive flea treatment and, more to my enjoyment, combing.
Not Sure What the Bag Thing Is

     Apparently I leave bits and strands of myself around the apartment, though it's not always evident until mom checks the vacuum filter.  Much like Orbit before me, we're both short-haired, but as I'm sure y'all know we shed no matter.
     Anyway, I love it when mom drags that comb through my fur (except for her Jabba the Hut undercarriage and privates).  Stuff it, dad.  You've still got yourself a bit of a muffin top thing going on there, you know.
Gotta Say, the Old Girl Loves Those Bags

     So again, anyway, the comb feels so good, and I especially like mom doing my back nice and soft and slow.  Makes my behind rise tall as a mountain (dad's over in the corner smirking, a dumb-assed joke brewing. I can see it on his face).
    
And Again With the Bag
So that's it.  I like being combed.  I'm done with this one.  Dad ruined it.  Gotta go beg for breakfast.  Bye.

 

15 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Cleo, I do the same thing! Moms are the best when it comes to combing and brushing.

~Caroline!

Eastside Cats said...

Cleo, it's GOOD to have things that make you happy! For The POM, scratching under his cheek makes him curl into a ball and roll. And pay no attention to that dad person...in fact, maybe a yakked up hairball in his shoe will teach him to snicker at your 'tocks!

pilch92 said...

You are a cutie. You seem to have a case of EB
( elevator butt, a lot of us get that when brushed too) :)

Summer said...

Brushing is the BEST! Well, except for treats.

The Island Cats said...

We call that elevator butt! MOL!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I can see how much you are enjoying it. It looks like you enjoy a bit of butt smacking too. Flynn used to love that and get so excited.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Tell your Mom to try a Furminator! I love being combed too but I especially love when Mom uses the furminator! Love, Cody

John Bellen said...

Most of mine like the brush, rather than the comb - but the principle is the same. Even Cammie is starting to tolerate it.

Tamago said...

LOL "muffin top" :-) I see you are enjoying the combing! My boys have mixed feelings about combing. Sometimes they like it, sometimes not.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a nice way to enjoy your happy times!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

cleo....round heer a good brushin anda combin iz veree much aprreciated; we like R kong brush N de food servizz gurl usez a fleez comb on me; tuna ta get rid oh me undercoat !! ☺☺♥♥

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Mudpie loves brushing too...especially in the summer! I swear I've brushed enough fur from her over the past several months to create another kitty!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Cleo you are one grand Lady Cat! Purrs my dear pal
Your gal
Miss Fitz

Furries said...

My mom does all my grooming. She's pretty good at it. I'm not fond of having my nether regions brushed, but sometimes she insists.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

I enjoy being brushed too! My Momma used to even use a slicker brush for LONG HAIRED cats (I'm a short hair too) and I'd melt in her arms within minutes. After last year's really rough spring shed, she got a Furminator. Less hair balls ... less hair all over the house ... but I don't like being brushed with it. Clearly her priorities are screwy! ~Bear Cat
ps- Miss Cleo, you are absolutely perfect just the way you are. Ignore those dumb-ass comments from your male human ;)